To put it simply, the goal is to have every student at Grand Valley be a globally educated student. Globally educated students are students who have internalized the knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary to operate effectively in an interconnected changing world of diverse ethnicities, religions, languages, institutions, and cultures. This goal will be achieved by reaching across all aspects of the University, impacting faculty, staff and students in and out of the classroom.
Global Learning for All Students
- Global Learning for all Undergraduates.
- Teach Global Learning in All Major Programs
- General Education
- Make GVSU a Global Learning Community.
- The Civic Engagement Project
- Develop an Institutional Systems Project
- The High Impact Experiences Abroad Project