- One-on-one coaching from a Certified Personal Trainer
- Development of a safe & effective program
- Tools to achieve individualized goals
- Proper exercise techniques
- Accountability & motivation
- Support for a healthier lifestyle
A personal training session will include a 1-hour meeting consisting of a 45-minute workout and 15 minute consultation.
- Student $25 per session
- Non-Student $40 per session
All personal training sessions are non-transferable, non-refundable. Personal training sessions/passes are valid 6 months after purchase date. All participants will be subject to a health history questionnaire and possible health care provider consent.
All personal trainers must be employed by Campus Recreation. GVSU Campus Recreation holds the exclusive right to all personal training in the facility. Any personal trainers not employed by GVSU Campus Recreation are not permitted to train clients in our facility. If we suspect that you are training clients in our facility you may be asked to leave or have your Recreation Center privileges revoked or suspended.