We recommend the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) website for information on routine child health concerns. Their parent section has great information and is easy to search by topic. The other sites are also wonderful sources of information. The GVSU Family Health Center is not responsible for their content or for any links following from these sites. Information in these sites should not serve as a substitute for medical advice from your child's health care provider.
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- CDC Information on Immunizations - Link for what would happen if we stopped immunizing.
- Child Care Resources of Southwest Michigan - They also have a Facebook page. Information on what defines high quality child care/preschool and resources available in the community for all income ranges (including those who qualify for state assistance.)
- Healthy Children Symptom Checker - Get information about what could be causing your child's symptoms
- Water Safety: Protect your child from drowning
- Children’s Product Recalls
- US Centers for Disease Control
- USDA Website for the MyPlate Food Groups
- National Eating Disorder Association