The GVSU Family Health Center accepts a wide range of health insurance. To get started, review the accepted insurance list below to find your insurance carrier. Should you have any questions regarding using your health insurance at the GVSU Family Health Center, please contact Brianne Burke, Patient Services Manager, at [email protected].
- Blue Care Network (Please call member services to be assigned to the GVSU Family Health Center, prior to appointment)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Complete
- Blue Preferred (Varies - Refer to your member ID card.)
- McClaren Health Plan
- Medicare (Varies - Refer to your member ID card.)
- Meridian Medicaid
- Meridian Medicare
- Meridian Health Plan Commercial
- Meridian Choice Silver
- Molina Healthcare of Michigan (888) 898-7969
- Molina Medicaid
- Molina Medicare
- Molina Dual Option
- Priority Health
- Priority Medicaid (800) 975-8102
- Priority Medicare (800) 389-6648
- Priority Commercial (800) 446-5674
- Priority DNSP
- Student Health Insurance Plan
- Tricare (877) 874-2273
- UnitedHealth Care
- Dual Enrollment
- UnitedHealth One
At this time we CANNOT accept any out-of-state Medicaid or Medicare Plans
If you do not see your insurance listed, please call Brianne at (616) 331-9830, option 3.
*updated Jan. 2022.
GVSU Uninsured Student Discount
The GVSU Family Health Center is committed to serving the GVSU community. If you are a current student, and unable to obtain insurance, have inactive insurance or cannot get insurance in Michigan Our staff has created a fee for service schedule for GVSU students. Please call the office and speak with our biller to inquire about our new policy.