For the health and safety of the Grand Valley community, remote academic instruction will continue through June 17. The Admissions office is available to answer calls Mon.-Fri. from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 616-331-2025 or 1-800-748-0246 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional instructions and updates at www.gvsu.edu/coronavirus
YOU BEAUTIFUL BLACK WOMAN ANNUAL HAIRSHOW - LIB 100/201 APPROVED!
Date and TimeSaturday, November 10, 2018
7:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Kirkhof Center » RM 2250 - Grand River Room
You Beautiful Black Woman is an organization focusing on spreading the culture of African American women and creating unity among African American Woman. Each year, we host our Annual Hair Show, which focuses on displaying the unique talents of Grand Valley State University students and alumni as well as shine a light on unique African American styles and hairstyles. We spread light on different textures, styles, and colors that African American woman may wear through a themed, visual presentation.
LIB 100 Peer Mentor Hosted Event
- Division of Student Affairs » Office of Student Life
- Division of Student Affairs » Office of Student Life » Student Life Highlights
- Division of Student Affairs » Office of Student Life » Student Organization Meetings
- LIB 100
- LIB 100 » LIB 100 Hosted Event