For the health and safety of the Grand Valley community, remote academic instruction will continue through June 17. The Admissions office is available to answer calls Mon.-Fri. from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 616-331-2025 or 1-800-748-0246 or email email@example.com. Additional instructions and updates at www.gvsu.edu/coronavirus
World Premiere: For the Birds
For the Birds is the short film produced by faculty and students in Film & Video Production last summer
Date and TimeThursday, April 26, 2018
7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Celebration! Cinema North and IMAX 2121 Celebration Dr NE, Grand Rapids, Michigan 49525
23rd Annual GVSU Summer Film Project 2017!
Short Film + Behind-the-Scenes Making Of.
$5 admission (cash only).
Gala Reception after the show in Wave Room, open to all.
Free hors d'oeuvres + cash bar.
For more information, please contact:
- Professor John Schmit (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Academic » Academic Department Events » CLAS - College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Campus Life » Padnos International Center
- Division of Student Affairs » Housing and Residence Life
- Division of Student Affairs » Office of Student Life
- Division of Student Affairs » Office of Student Life » Fraternity and Sorority Life
- Human Resources » Faculty & Staff
- Human Resources » Student Employment