What is Consent, Really? LIB 100 / 201 APPROVED!
Date and TimeWednesday, November 29, 2017
8:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Mary Idema Pew Library » Multipurpose Room
It's On Us as Lakers and GVSU Panhellenic present: Day 2 of the Consent and Cookies Series!
Come join us in the Multipurpose room of the Mary Idema Pew Library to listen to Ottawa County Public Health Sexual Educator, Heather Alberda, discuss building essential relational skills of asking for, giving, or denying enthusiastic consent in your romantic, intimate, sexual, and every day interactions. Have all your questions answered by a sexual health expert, while starting the conversation of consent on our campus.
***This is a LIB 100/201 approved event!***
Phone: (248) 880-5109
- Academic » Academic Department Events » Brooks College of Interdisciplinary Studies
- Academic » Academic Department Events » CLAS - College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Inclusion/Social Justice » Disability Support Resources
- Inclusion/Social Justice » LGBT Resource Center
- Inclusion/Social Justice » Office of Multicultural Affairs
- LIB 100
- LIB 201
- Student Life » Fraternity and Sorority Life