Visit www.gvsu.edu/coronavirus for more.
Wellness Fair 2019
Date and TimeFriday, October 4, 2019
11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Kirkhof Center
Trying to find some balance? GVSU’s Wellness Fair has much in store for all who participate. Attendees will:
- Learn about campus wellness programs and resources available for students, faculty and staff.
- Hear from GVSU students, faculty and staff who are/have implemented healthy lifestyles and walk away with real world situations, challenges and solutions for how to approach living healthfully.
- Understand GVSU’s strategy and efforts to be the healthiest campus in the nation and how to engage to better one’s own personal health and well-being as well as the health and well-being of the university community.
Registration is encouraged but not required. You can register until the day of the event. We look forward to seeing you there.
Join us for our annual Walk with the President at 10am near the Clock Tower on GVSU's Allendale campus. More info on Facebook.
- Division of Student Affairs
- Division of Student Affairs » Office of Student Life » Laker Welcome Programming
- Division of Student Affairs » Recreation & Wellness
- Division of Student Affairs » Recreation & Wellness » Student Wellness