Understanding Your Privilege - LIB 100/201 APPROVED!
Date and TimeTuesday, November 12, 2019
- Kistler Living Center Lobby
Everybody has privileges, learn how to use yours to be a solution to the problem! Through an interactive acitivity students will have the opportunity to learn more about their own privileges, the privileges of their peers, and how they affect one another. This program is specifically designed for Kistler Living Center residents by their RAs, but all are welcome!
- Division of Student Affairs » Housing and Residence Life
- LIB 100
- LIB 100 » Knowledge of Human Cultures & the Physical & Natural World
- LIB 201
- LIB 201 » Experiences & Intersectional Identities of Diverse Populations
- LIB 201 » Explanation of Oppression/ Discrimination That Harms Marginalized Communities
- LIB 201 » How Structures & Systems Affect Diverse Populations