2018 Sustainability Showcase
Date and TimeFriday, March 23, 2018
10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Kirkhof Center » RM 2204 Pere Marquette
- Kirkhof Center » RM 2250 Grand River Room
Please join us for the Sustainability Showcase and Champion Awards Luncheon on Friday, March 23rd! Student presentations will take place in the Pere Marquette room before and after the luncheon and student poster session, which will both be in the Grand River room. This event is free and open to all! RSVP is requested only for the luncheon (gvsu.edu/sustainability).
SUSTAINABILITY SHOWCASE AND CHAMPION AWARDS LUNCHEON
Friday, March 23
Student Presentations: 10am – 12pm (Pere Marquette room, Kirkhof Center)
Champion Awards Luncheon: 12pm – 1:30pm (Grand River room, Kirkhof Center)
Student Poster Session: 1:30 – 2:30 (Grand River room, Kirkhof Center)
Student Presentations: 2 – 3pm (Pere Marquette room, Kirkhof Center)
Questions about the Showcase? Contact Justine at firstname.lastname@example.org or 616-331-8058
- Academic » Academic Department Events » Brooks College of Interdisciplinary Studies
- Campus Life » Sustainability
- Division of Student Affairs » Office of Student Life