For the health and safety of the Grand Valley community, remote academic instruction will continue through June 17. The Admissions office is available to answer calls Mon.-Fri. from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at (616) 331-2025 or (800) 748-0246 or email email@example.com. Additional instructions and updates at www.gvsu.edu/coronavirus
Date and TimeWednesday, July 18, 2018
11:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Alumni House » Perry Dining Room
Join GVSU’s Van Andel Global Trade Center for its inaugural Summer Summit! This half-day event will boast global trade education and best practices, networking and fun! During lunch we will cover hot topics in the ever-changing environment of international business and trade. Once lunch wraps up, it’ll be your turn to ask the questions! Attendees will be able to sit down with industry experts to discuss:
- Global Supply Chain & Documentation
- Working with International Distributors
- Creating an International Sales Agreement
- Selling to Foreign Governments
- Trade Finance & International Tax Considerations
- Managing Foreign Trade Zone & Duty Drawback Programs
- Understanding Anti-Dumping & Countervailing Duties
We will celebrate summer by finishing up the inaugural Summer Summit with informal networking, backyard games, drinks, food, music & more!
Van Andel Global Trade Center
50 Front Avenue SW, Suite 1054
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49504