Student-Alumni Speed Networking: Career Hacks - LIB 100/201 APPROVED!
Date and TimeThursday, September 12, 2019
5:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Alumni House
Engage our GIS and planning alumni to see if an education in GIS, sustainable planning, or climate resiliency is right for you!
There will be free food and drinks!
The event is taking place September 12th in the Alumni House from 5:30-7pm.
Lib 100/201 Approved!!
- Academic » Academic Department Events
- Academic » Academic Department Events » CLAS - College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- LIB 100
- LIB 100 » Knowledge of Human Cultures & the Physical & Natural World
- LIB 201
- LIB 201 » Experiences & Intersectional Identities of Diverse Populations
- LIB 201 » Explanation of Oppression/ Discrimination That Harms Marginalized Communities