Stop Texting Me: Bad Breakup or Stalking? - LIB 100/201 APPROVED!
Logo for the Center for Women and Gender Equity
Date and TimeTuesday, January 21, 2020
4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Kirkhof Center » RM 2215/2216
In honor of January being Stalking Awareness Month, this program will help participants better understand what stalking is, its prevalence rate and how it can intersect with domestic violence, how it impacts victim/survivors, and how to support a friend who may be experiencing stalking. This program will provide on campus and local resources as well.
Content Warning: This program will include conversations around sexual violence such as stalking and domestic violence.
Krystal Diel, Victim Advocate
Gayle R. Davis Center for Women and Gender Equity. 1201 Kirkhof
- Inclusion/Social Justice » Center for Women and Gender Equity
- Inclusion/Social Justice » Title IX
- LIB 100
- LIB 100 » Social Justice & Human Rights
- LIB 201
- LIB 201 » Explanation of Oppression/ Discrimination That Harms Marginalized Communities
- LIB 201 » How Structures & Systems Affect Diverse Populations