For the health and safety of the Grand Valley community, remote academic instruction will continue through June 17. The Admissions office is available to answer calls Mon.-Fri. from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 616-331-2025 or 1-800-748-0246 or email email@example.com. Additional instructions and updates at www.gvsu.edu/coronavirus
State of the Student Body - LIB 100 APPROVED!
Date and TimeThursday, January 16, 2020
4:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Cook-DeWitt Center » Cook-DeWitt Center Auditorium
Join the Student Senate as we detail some collaborative successes, opportunities to grow, and ways to give your thoughts and feedback about the future of Grand Valley State University!
RSVPs are not required but are greatly appreciated. gvsu.edu/studentsenate/sosb
Eric-John Szczepaniak, President, Student Senate
- Campus Life
- Division of Student Affairs » Office of Student Life
- Division of Student Affairs » Office of Student Life » Student Organization Programming
- LIB 100
- LIB 100 » LIB 100 Hosted Event
- LIB 100 » Social Justice & Human Rights
- LIB 201
- LIB 201 » Activism, Including Current or Historical Examples of Movements for Social Justice
- LIB 201 » Experiences & Intersectional Identities of Diverse Populations