For the health and safety of the Grand Valley community, remote academic instruction will continue through June 17. The Admissions office is available to answer calls Mon.-Fri. from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 616-331-2025 or 1-800-748-0246 or email email@example.com. Additional instructions and updates at www.gvsu.edu/coronavirus
ReACT! presents: Stalking Education - LIB 100/201 APPROVED!
Date and TimeWednesday, January 29, 2020
8:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Kirkhof Center
What is stalking? When do actions officially become stalking? What can you do to help people who may be experiencing stalking?
Come join ReACT! (GVSU's anti-violence theatre troupe) in an interactive performance that demystifies stalking looks like in campus communities. This 60 minute high energy program will include discussion and dialogue about ways in which the entire GVSU community can help when someone is being targeted by a stalker.
- Arts » Performing Arts
- Arts » Performing Arts » Theatre
- Inclusion/Social Justice
- Inclusion/Social Justice » Center for Women and Gender Equity
- LIB 100
- LIB 100 » LIB 100 Hosted Event
- LIB 100 » Social Justice & Human Rights
- LIB 201
- LIB 201 » Activism, Including Current or Historical Examples of Movements for Social Justice