Stalking 101- LIB 100/201 APPROVED!
Date and TimeThursday, January 17, 2019
7:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Kirkhof Center » RM 2215/2216
This is an educational event to teach students about what stalking is and what they can do to get help for themselves or others that may be experiencing this.
LIB 100/201 Peer Mentor Hosted Event
If you have any questions, please contact:
Gayle R. Davis Center for Women and Gender Equity
1 Campus Drive
1201 Kirkhof Center
Allendale, Michigan 49401
- Campus Life » Housing
- Campus Life » University Counseling Center
- Ethical Reasoning
- Human Resources
- Inclusion/Social Justice » Disability Support Resources
- Inclusion/Social Justice » LGBT Resource Center
- Inclusion/Social Justice » Office of Multicultural Affairs
- Intercultural Knowledge and Competence
- LIB 100
- LIB 100 » LIB 100 Hosted Event
- LIB 201
- Office of Student Life