Sexy September: FALLing into Healthy Relationships with ReACT! - LIB 100/201 APPROVED!
Date and TimeTuesday, September 17, 2019
8:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Kirkhof Center
ReACT!, GVSU's anti-violence peer theatre troupe from the Center for Women and Gender Equity, presents their first healthy relationships program for the school year! Using low-risk and engaging interactive theatre and discussion methods, ReACT! student actor-facilitators will present scenes and pose questions about what YOU think makes a healthy, sexy relationship. Get ready to FALL into a super September school year start with this memorable and engaging 75 minute program that will have you walking away with dynamic ideas about the relationships in your life!
- Arts » Performing Arts
- Arts » Performing Arts » Theatre
- Inclusion/Social Justice » Center for Women and Gender Equity
- LIB 100
- LIB 100 » LIB 100 Hosted Event
- LIB 100 » Social Justice & Human Rights
- LIB 201
- LIB 201 » How Structures & Systems Affect Diverse Populations