QPR - Suicide Prevention Training - LIB 100 APPROVED!
QPR Question Persuade Refer Suicide Prevention
Date and TimeMonday, December 2, 2019
5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Kirkhof Center » RM 2215/2216
In the United States, a person commits suicide every 15 minutes and suicide remains the 2nd leading cause of death among college students. The QPR program dispels common misconceptions about suicide, helps students recognize the warning signs of suicide, and empowers students to save lives using the nationally-recognized QPR method of suicide prevention. It also allows students to examine the issue of suicide from both a social and multicultural perspective while considering their own role in preventing suicide.
This event is LIB 100 Approved!
University Counseling Center
- Division of Student Affairs
- Division of Student Affairs » University Counseling Center
- LIB 100
- LIB 100 » Community Engagement/ Service Learning
- LIB 100 » Knowledge of Human Cultures & the Physical & Natural World