P.E.P. Talks - LIB 100/201 APPROVED!
Peer Education and Prevention Flyer
Date and TimeTuesday, December 3, 2019
7:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Kirkhof Center » RM 2259
Peer Education and Prevention Talks (P.E.P Talks) is a 90 minute program presented by Peer Educators who are GVSU students and are trained on understanding sexual assault and its impact on college campuses as well as other important topics such as consent, intimate partner violence, and sex-trafficking. They are trained on the Bringing in the Bystander Intervention Model. The purpose of this program is to educate the GVSU student population on how to be an active bystander in the various topics listed above. The program will consist of small and large group work, empathy building exercises, and statistics and examples of sexual assault found in the media. Please attend this session if you are interested on how to be an active bystander on and off campus.
If you have any questions or want more information, please contact:
Gayle R. Davis Center for Women and Gender Equity
1201 Kirkhof Center, 1 Campus Dr. Allendale, MI 49401
- Academic » Academic Department Events » CLAS - College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Civic Responsibility
- Critical Thinking
- Ethical Reasoning
- Foundations and Skills for Lifelong Learning
- Integrative Learning
- Intercultural Knowledge and Competence
- LIB 100
- LIB 100 » Social Justice & Human Rights
- LIB 201
- LIB 201 » Activism, Including Current or Historical Examples of Movements for Social Justice