Opioid Public Health Crisis Panel. LIB 100 / 201 APPROVED!
Date and TimeThursday, March 22, 2018
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- DeVos Center » 122E - Loosemore Auditorium
The Opioid Public Health Crisis Panel will address the stigma, social concerns and future implications of what the opioid public health crisis means right now and for the future. Panelists from a variety of backgrounds will share their experiences dealing with those who are addicted to opioids in regards to the law and addiction treatment. We will also touch on the role the pharmaceutical industry has played in this public health problem. If you have any questions, please bring them along as there will be a Q&A session to follow.
-Q&A with the Panel: 7:30-8:00pm
Please email Lindsey, firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have!
- Academic » Academic Department Events
- Academic » Academic Department Events » Brooks College of Interdisciplinary Studies
- Academic » Academic Department Events » CLAS - College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- LIB 100
- LIB 201
- Student Life » Academic Organizations