OPEN HOUSE: Master of Public Health (MPH)
Date and TimeThursday, May 23, 2019
- Kirkhof Center » RM 1142
INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE ABOUT THE MPH PROGRAM?
Join the Director of the MPH program, Dr. Ranelle Brew, to learn how and why you should earn your Master of Public Health at Grand Valley State University.
We invite you to attend an upcoming Information Event:
1) Attend an MPH OPEN HOUSE session. RSVP strongly recommended - Register here.
- ALLENDALE - Thursday, May 23 - 4pm. Kirkhof Center (Room 1142)
- GRAND RAPIDS - Monday, June 3 - 9am Cook DeVos Center for Health Sciences (room tba)
2) Attend our MPH Weekend OPEN HOUSE + TOUR - Tour the new Raleigh J. Finkelstein Building, including our Public Health offices, classrooms, study spaces, and more.
- Saturday, May 11 - 10am (Pre-registration strongly recommended) Register here.
3) Prospective national and international applicants can join us for an interactive Online MPH Information Session with Dr. Ranelle Brew.
- Monday, April 22 - 12pm (Pre-registration for the online session is required) Register here.
- Wednesday, May 29 - 12pm (Pre-registration for the online session is required) Register here.
Online MPH Information Session Registrants will receive an email link/login approximately 1-2 business days prior to the online session. Use of Google Chrome is required for the session, but sessions are accessible using your desktop, laptop, notebook/tablet, and smartphone. Please note: the MPH degree program is not an online program.