New Faculty Orientation--Day 1
Blue compass icon
Date and TimeWednesday, August 8, 2018
8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Kirkhof Center » RM 2250 - Grand River Room
NEW FACULTY ORIENTATION
The primary aim of this informative session is to orient you to the mission, vision, and values of GVSU, and to provide you with an overview of services available to you as a faculty member, including resources to support your teaching.
At New Faculty Orientation, participants will:
- become familiar with key campus personnel, policies and resources integral to faculty and student success
- develop an understanding of the mission, historical context, educational philosophy, and organizational culture
- explore technology, library, and other institutional resources
- examine and select benefit options
- begin to develop a network of professional relationships with your colleagues