Menstrual Hygiene Product Drive
Date and TimeSunday, April 9, 2017
- 300 MHH, and campus drop off sites
In conjunction with National Public Health Week, the Master of Public Health program and the Public Health Society are holding a Menstrual Hygiene Product Donation Drive - donations accepted at the GVSU Department of Public Health and at drop off locations throughout the GVSU campuses, until April 10. PHS is collecting donations of menstrual hygiene products from now until the end of NPHW. Boxes are set up in several campus locations for the donation of tampons, pads, menstrual cups and other menstrual care products. Donated items will be given to the Grand Rapids Red Project and will be distributed to disadvantaged women seeking health and hygiene services in the Grand Rapids area.
For more information, contact Samantha Radecki.
- Inclusion/Social Justice » Center for Women and Gender Equity
- Student Life » Academic Organizations
- Student Life » Special Interest Organizations
- Student Life » Volunteer/Service