Master of Public Health (MPH) OPEN HOUSE + TOUR
Date and TimeSaturday, March 16, 2019
10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Raleigh J. Finkelstein Hall
Join the Director of the MPH program, Dr. Ranelle Brew, to learn how and why you should earn your Master of Public Health at Grand Valley State University.
We invite you to attend an upcoming Information Event:
1) In the area? Attend an MPH OPEN HOUSE session - no RSVP needed for this event:
- Tuesday, March 12 - 9am in the Kirkhof Center (Allendale Campus - KC 1104)
2) Attend our MPH Weekend OPEN HOUSE + TOUR - Tour the new Raleigh J. Finkelstein Building, including our Public Health offices, classrooms, study spaces, and more.
- Saturday, February 16 - 10am RSVP for a Weekend Open House + Tour!
- Saturday, March 16 - 10am RSVP for a Weekend Open House + Tour!
3) Prospective national and international applicants can join us for an interactive Online MPH Information Session with Dr. Ranelle Brew.
- Tuesday, March 12 - 12pm (Pre-registration for the online session is required) Register here. Registrants will receive an email link/login approximately 1-2 business days prior to the online session. Use of Google Chrome is required for the session, but sessions are accessible using your desktop, laptop, notebook/tablet, and smartphone. Please note: the MPH degree program is not an online program.