Visit www.gvsu.edu/lakerstogether for more.
Master of Public Health (MPH) ONLINE Information Session
Date and TimeTuesday, February 5, 2019
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Kirkhof Center » RM 1142
Join the Director of the MPH program, Dr. Ranelle Brew, to learn how and why you should earn your Master of Public Health at Grand Valley State University.
We invite you to attend an upcoming Information Event:
1) In the area? Attend an MPH OPEN HOUSE session - no RSVP needed for these events:
- Monday, January 28 - 12pm in the Cook-DeVos Center for Health Sciences (CHS 115)
- Thursday, January 31 - 3pm in the Kirkhof Center (Allendale Campus - KC 1142)
2) Attend our MPH Weekend OPEN HOUSE + TOUR - Tour the new Raleigh J. Finkelstein Building, including our Public Health offices, classrooms, study spaces, and more.
- Saturday, February 16 - 10am RSVP for the Weekend Open House + Tour!
3) Prospective national and international applicants can join us for an interactive Online MPH Information Session with Dr. Ranelle Brew.
- Tuesday, February 5 - 12pm (Pre-registration for the online session is required) Register here. Registrants will receive an email link/login approximately 1-2 business days prior to the online session. Use of Google Chrome is required for the session, but sessions are accessible using your desktop, laptop, notebook/tablet, and smartphone. Please note: the MPH degree program is not an online program.