Master of Public Health (MPH) Information Session
Date and TimeWednesday, December 6, 2017
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- DeVos Center » 302E - Conference Room
We invite you to attend one of our upcoming Master of Public Health information sessions!
Join the Director of the MPH program, Dr. Ranelle Brew, to learn how and why you should earn your Master of Public Health at Grand Valley State University. No registration is required. For more information, please contact us at 616-331-5570.
- Tuesday, December 5 – 12pm – Allendale Kirkhof Center, KC 2259
- Wednesday, December 6 – 10am – Cook-DeVos Center for Health Sciences, CHS 240
- Wednesday, December 6 – 6pm – DeVos Building, room 302E
Unable to attend an on-campus MPH Info Session? Join us for an interactive Online MPH Info Session!
Dr. Ranelle Brew will be hosting a webinar MPH Info Session:
- Tuesday, December 5 – 3pm – Webinar
Pre-registration for online sessions is required--Register here.
Registrants will receive an email link/login approximately 1-2 days prior to the online session. Use of Google Chrome is required for the session, but sessions are accessible using your desktop, laptop, notebook/tablet, and smartphone. Please note that the MPH degree program is not an online program.