Visit www.gvsu.edu/lakerstogether for more.
Lived Conversations - Transhumanism Discussion - LIB 100/201 APPROVED!
Date and TimeTuesday, October 9, 2018
1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Kirkhof Center » RM 2266
This month we'll be discussing "transhumanism" and the idea that humans can bring technology inside their bodies. What does it mean to be human? How do our identities around religion inform our understanding of our bodies?
We'll be meeting in Kirkhof Center, Room 2266.
LIB 100 Peer Mentor Hosted Event
- Inclusion/Social Justice » Campus Interfaith Resources
- LIB 100
- LIB 100 » Community Engagement/ Service Learning
- LIB 100 » Knowledge of Human Cultures & the Physical & Natural World
- LIB 100 » LIB 100 Hosted Event
- LIB 201
- LIB 201 » Experiences & Intersectional Identities of Diverse Populations