Visit www.gvsu.edu/lakerstogether for more.
Lived Conversations - Sacred Experience of Food Discussion - LIB 100/201 APPROVED!
Date and TimeTuesday, November 6, 2018
1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Kirkhof Center » RM 2266
This month we'll be discussing the importance of food in our various traditions. How do our identities around religion shape the ways we celebrate fasts and feasts? (Diwali is 11/7.)
We'll be meeting in Kirkhof Center, Room 2266.
LIB 100 Peer Mentor Hosted Event
- Inclusion/Social Justice » Campus Interfaith Resources
- LIB 100
- LIB 100 » Community Engagement/ Service Learning
- LIB 100 » Knowledge of Human Cultures & the Physical & Natural World
- LIB 100 » LIB 100 Hosted Event
- LIB 201
- LIB 201 » Experiences & Intersectional Identities of Diverse Populations