Last Day to Request an Absentee Ballot
GVSU Votes! Logo
Date and TimeFriday, November 2, 2018
Voted before and need an absentee ballot for the 2018 midterm elections? Stop by the Community Service Learning Center to fill out an absentee ballot request form before Friday, November 2 at 2:00pm! We will provide stamps and mail out absentee ballot request forms for all faculty, staff and students prior to the deadline.
You can get an absentee ballot if you meet one of these requirements:
- age 60 years old or older
- unable to vote without assistance at the polls
- expecting to be out-of-town on election day
- in jail awaiting arraignment or trial
- unable to attend the polls due to religious reasons
- appointed to work as an election inspector in a precinct outside of your precinct of residence.
A person who registered to vote by mail must vote in person in the first election in which he or she participates. Check your voter registration at mi.gov/vote.
Saturday, November 3 at 2:00pm is the last day to request an absentee ballot by mail to vote in the Michigan general election on Tuesday, November 6.
Need more information? Visit the Community Service Learning Center's How Do I Vote? page.
Community Service Learning Center
1108 Kirkhof Center