Visit www.gvsu.edu/coronavirus for more.
It's Science, Not Magic - Using LIDAR for Settlement Research in the Ancient Maya Lowlands
It's Science, Not Magic
Date and TimeThursday, March 1, 2018
5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Lake Michigan Hall Room 249
Join the GVSU Anthropology Club and Anthropology Professor Dr. Sherman Horn III for a short lecture on his work using LIDAR technology as an archaeological reasarch tool in the rainforests of Belize and Guatemala.
5:30-6:30pm on 3/1/18 in LMH 249 (Anthropology Lab)
Isabel Thompson - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Academic » Academic Department Events » CLAS - College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Division of Student Affairs » Office of Student Life
- Division of Student Affairs » Office of Student Life » Student Life Highlights
- Division of Student Affairs » Office of Student Life » Student Organization Meetings