For the health and safety of the Grand Valley community, remote academic instruction will continue through June 17. The Admissions office is available to answer calls Mon.-Fri. from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 616-331-2025 or 1-800-748-0246 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional instructions and updates at www.gvsu.edu/coronavirus
How to Get an Internship for Credit - Dine Dash Discuss
How to Get an Internship for Credit
Date and TimeThursday, April 5, 2018
5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- L. William Seidman Center
- Learn the process and requirements needed to complete an internship for credit.
- For more information visit: http://www.gvsu.edu/careers/internship-credit-57.htm
- Tami Kraker, Senior Academic Advisor, Seidman College of Business, Grand Valley State University
- Dinner is provided at this event!
Seidmantracks@gvsu.edu or Yalonda M. Ross-Davis - email@example.com