High School and Transfer Student Reception
Come learn more about carreers in Visual and Media Arts
Date and TimeFriday, April 13, 2018
1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Calder Arts Center and Lake Superior Hall
The students in the Department Visual and Media Arts major invite you to hangout with them immediately following the conclusion of the Laker Experience Days. You will know exactly how it feels like to be a student in our department, and learn everything that an education in the Arts has to offer.
If you are interested in a career in Art and Design, Photography, or Film and Video Production, you're in for an afternoon of great advice and creative activities. You will meet with students, faculty and alumni to discuss the major and learn about future career options.
Parents and guardians, don’t think we forgot about you! While the students are off making friends and learning about our majors, you will have the chance to talk to alumni and faculty about the areas/programs in Visual and Media Arts as a career choice.
We offer three types of visits/information sessions:
- Film and Video Production Reception - For students interested in majoring in Film & Video Production. This event will occur at 246 Lake Superior Hall.
- Photography Reception - for students interested in majoring in Photography. This event will occur at 271 Lake Superior Hall
- Art and Design Reception - for students interested in majoring in Art Education, Ceramics, Graphic Design, Illustration, Jewelry & Metalsmithing, Painting, Photography, Printmaking, Sculpture, and Visual Studies. This event will occur at the Calder Arts Center.
Registration is not required, but welcomed. You can register for any of the events here.
We look forward to seeing you!
For more information, please contact:
- Professor Renee Zettle-Sterling (email@example.com)
- Academic » Academic Department Events » CLAS - College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Division of Student Affairs » Office of Student Life
This event also occurred on 4/6/2018