Healthy Relationships - LIB 100/201 APPROVED!
Logo of Gayle R. Davis Center for Women and Gender Equity
Date and TimeWednesday, February 13, 2019
7:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Kirkhof Center » RM 2215/2216
In this interactive program we will be talking about the spectrum of relationships and what the difference between healthy, unhealthy, and abusive relationships are.
Content Warning: Sexual Violence
El Boynton, Violence Prevention Graduate Assistant
Gayle R. Davis Center for Women and Gender Equity
- Inclusion/Social Justice » Center for Women and Gender Equity
- Inclusion/Social Justice » Title IX
- LIB 100
- LIB 100 » Community Engagement/ Service Learning
- LIB 100 » Social Justice & Human Rights
- LIB 201
- LIB 201 » Activism, Including Current or Historical Examples of Movements for Social Justice
- LIB 201 » Explanation of Oppression/ Discrimination That Harms Marginalized Communities