Health Advocacy Conference: Your Voice Matters- LIB 100/201 APPROVED!
Universities Allied for Essential Medicines of GVSU-Logo
Date and TimeSaturday, March 23, 2019
9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- AuSable Hall
You are invited to attend Universities Allied for Essential Medicines Health Advocacy Conference. We believe your voice matters and we want you to feel comfortable using it. This mini conference will be filled with guest speakers, service activity, education, and of course free food. Our goal as UAEM, the student organization hosting this event, is is t o promote skills for future health professionals and all advocates for the underserved.
This event is open to the public. All majors welcome and encouraged to attend. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions/concerns/or interest in volunteering.
UAEM co-presidents: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
- Academic » Academic Calendar
- Academic » Academic Department Events
- Academic » Academic Department Events » CLAS - College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Civic Responsibility
- Critical Thinking
- Ethical Reasoning
- Foundations and Skills for Lifelong Learning
- Integrative Learning
- LIB 100
- LIB 100 » Community Engagement/ Service Learning
- LIB 201
- LIB 201 » Experiences & Intersectional Identities of Diverse Populations