Healing the Trauma of Exploitation - LIB 100/201 APPROVED!
Date and TimeFriday, November 2, 2018
8:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Kirkhof Center » RM 2250 - Grand River Room
This one-day conference will explore the narrative and neurological development of human trafficking victims in the United States to help create cultures where recovery takes place. Additionally, resources, interventions and warning signs for human trafficking victims in health settings will be discussed.
- $25 for currently enrolled undergraduate GVSU students
- $50 GVSU Faculty/Staff
- $99 for Community Members
LIB 100 Peer Mentor Hosted Event
University Counseling Center
- Integrative Learning
- Intercultural Knowledge and Competence
- LIB 100
- LIB 100 » LIB 100 Hosted Event
- LIB 100 » Social Justice & Human Rights
- LIB 201
- LIB 201 » Activism, Including Current or Historical Examples of Movements for Social Justice
- LIB 201 » How Structures & Systems Affect Diverse Populations