Green Night. LIB 100 / 201 APPROVED!
Green Night: A club collaboration to spread the word
Date and TimeWednesday, February 28, 2018
5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Kirkhof Center » RM 2204 Pere Marquette
The size of your footprint starts with your plate.
Join us as we discuss how our lifestyle choices affect our environment with a short film screening, a meditation session, and a Q & A panel of experts that include speakers from Urban Roots and Grand Rapids Veg Fest. This event is the product of collaboration between Cage Free, the Student Environmental Coalition, Yoga Club, Farm Club, and the Green Team. The aim of this program is to engage students and shed light on the precarious positions in which we place our environment and our society, all because of unsustainable habits.
This event is free and open to the public. Snacks will be provided, and it's LIB 100 approved!
For more information, contact Jessyca Stoepker at email@example.com
- Academic » Academic Department Events » Brooks College of Interdisciplinary Studies
- Academic » Academic Department Events » CLAS - College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Campus Life » Sustainability
- Division of Student Affairs » Office of Student Life
- LIB 100
- LIB 201