Grand Huddle Series: Considering Grand Valley's Chapter V - LIB 100 APPROVED!
Date and TimeTuesday, October 15, 2019
8:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
- Honors College
While space is limited, all faculty, staff, and students are invited to register for one Grand Huddle to hear from President Mantella about how we capture and sustain the essence of Grand Valley, transform towards excellence in a climate of fast-paced change, and deepen our impact.
This dialogue series provides opportunities to contribute your expertise, experience, and creative thinking to Chapter V in our history through an interactive design charrette format – accelerated, collaborative gatherings in which participants quickly discuss, explore and share a broad diversity of ideas. The gatherings conclude with high level reporting of generated ideas and feedback as well as an opportunity for questions.
Space in the first series of huddles will be limited and organized as separate, diverse groups of faculty, staff, and students, although ideas and information will collectively be shared to inform future university planning and initiatives. As we identify areas of opportunity, cross-constituent groups will be created.
- Each session will be limited to 50 participants.
- Registration is required as space is limited to promote good and robust dialogue.
- Virtual sessions via Blackboard Collaborate will be available for those unable to attend in-person.
- Attire: faculty, staff, and students will be arriving from class, work, practice, and/or meetings, come as you are! Casual attire is welcome.
- Refreshments will be provided.
- Limited space is still available - Complete the registration form below for consideration
For questions, please contact Jill Craig at firstname.lastname@example.org or (616) 331-2183.