For the health and safety of the Grand Valley community, remote academic instruction will continue through June 17. The Admissions office is available to answer calls Mon.-Fri. from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 616-331-2025 or 1-800-748-0246 or email email@example.com. Additional instructions and updates at www.gvsu.edu/coronavirus
Grand Finale Glow 5K 2019
Date and TimeSaturday, April 13, 2019
8:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- GVSU Allendale Campus, Begins near Student Services Building
Hosted by Campus Recreation, the GVSU Grand Finale 5K course is a flat, fast course that will show off the beauty of the Grand Valley Campus in the spring season. The GLOW event occurs on April 13 at 8pm. The event includes medals for race winners, t-shirts for those who register timely, refreshments post race, music, and giveaways. Professional timing and immediate results will be provided by PrimeNRG.
Partnering with several student organizations, Campus Recreation is providing you the opportunity to support a student organization. When you register, select one of the organizations below to donate a portion of your registration to support their student organization's initiatives.
The event this year will end with a Silent Disco, sponsored by the Campus Activities Board.
- Division of Student Affairs » Office of Student Life » Student Life Highlights
- Division of Student Affairs » Recreation & Wellness
- Division of Student Affairs » Recreation & Wellness » Club Sports
- Division of Student Affairs » Recreation & Wellness » Fitness
- Division of Student Affairs » Recreation & Wellness » Intramural Sports
- Division of Student Affairs » Recreation & Wellness » Student Wellness