For the health and safety of the Grand Valley community, remote academic instruction will continue through June 17. The Admissions office is available to answer calls Mon.-Fri. from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 616-331-2025 or 1-800-748-0246 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional instructions and updates at www.gvsu.edu/coronavirus
Film Screening and Q&A: Break then Chain
Date and TimeWednesday, January 15, 2020
6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Cook-DeWitt Center » Cook-DeWitt Center Auditorium
In honor of the month of January being Human Trafficking Awareness Month, the Center for Women and Gender Equity will be screening the documentary called Break the Chain which was produced and directed by Michigan documentary filmmakers, Laura E. Swanson and Kirk Mason. Break the Chain is an award-winning feature-length documentary film that addresses the often "hidden-in-plain-sight" issue of Human Trafficking within Michigan communities and the United States. Director and Producer, Laura Swanson will be in attendance for a Q & A about the film. Please join us!
MSP Campus Sexual Assault Grant Program Graduate Assistant
- Campus Life
- Civic Responsibility
- Division of Student Affairs
- Division of Student Affairs » Office of Student Life
- Division of Student Affairs » Office of Student Life » Laker Welcome Programming
- Division of Student Affairs » Office of Student Life » Student Organization Meetings
- Division of Student Affairs » Office of Student Life » Student Organization Programming
- Ethical Reasoning
- Foundations and Skills for Lifelong Learning