Faculty Fulbright Workshop & Reception
Date and TimeFriday, February 23, 2018
1:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- DeVos Center » 107C - University Club
RSVP NOW: www.gvsu.edu/sprout
1:30 PM – 3 PM Workshop
3 PM - 4:15 PM Wine & cheese reception with GVSU Fulbright awardees
Be one of the next crop of GVSU faculty to teach, research (or both) overseas! This workshop will provide an overview of Fulbright opportunities. Peter Raucci from the Institute of International Education (New York office) will lead the workshop.
The workshop for faculty will run from 1:30 to 3:00 p.m. After the workshop, there will be a wine & cheese reception at which there will be previous GVSU Fulbright awardees, 3:00 to 4:15 p.m. You can talk with them about their own Fulbright experiences (light refreshments and wine available).
Covered at the workshop:
• The benefits of a Fulbright awards to you, to GVSU, to your students
• What kinds of Fulbright opportunities exist for U.S. Scholars
• How to find a Fulbright opportunity that is a good fit for you and your expertise and/or interests
• The process for application (and selection)
Register in Sprout: www.gvsu.edu/sprout
Mark Schaub (email@example.com)
Padnos International Center
130 Lake Ontario Hall
Allendale, MI 49401