Excellence Series: Communication Effectiveness for Leadership
Date and TimeWednesday, April 2, 2014
1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Room 123, Cook De-Vos Center for Health Sciences
Workshop presented by Deb Dunbar, University Director, Organizational Development, Indiana University
According to the Gallup poll, 80% of the United States adult population feel as though they are in the top 20% in terms of their communication effectiveness. People spend the vast majority of their time communicating with others, and literally cannot lead effectively without communicating effectively. Attend this session and learn the fine points of high impact communication.
In this highly interactive session we will focus on:
- Enhancing communication effectiveness
- A communications model that increases understanding
- Listening as a primary communication tool
- A four step process for providing effective feedback.
Register at www.gvsu.edu/seminar
Program approved for PSS Development Credit.
Human Resources email@example.com