8th Annual Careers In Management - (This will be an ESSU meeting)
The Enterprise Systems Student Union
Date and TimeWednesday, March 14, 2018
4:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- The Forum in Seidman College of Business
TRACKS Program Event: Track 2: Level 1T
Careers In Management is an annual event where students are exposed to business professionals in the areas of Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Human Resource Management, Management Information Systems and International Business. Personnel from several local companies will discuss the necessary skills and experiences required to be successful in these exciting fields. Students are encouraged to attend the keynote presentation and panel discussions in the Loosemoore Forum and later network with the panel speakers as well as additional companies at tables set up in the Exchange.
- Academic » Academic Department Events » Seidman College of Business
- Campus Life » Career Services
- Office of Student Life
- Office of Student Life » Academic & Professional Organizations
- Office of Student Life » Leadership