Disability History - LIB 100/201 APPROVED!
Date and TimeTuesday, October 23, 2018
4:00 p.m. - 5:15 p.m.
- Kirkhof Center » RM 2270
Jonathan Cauchi and Cassaundra Wolf from Kent County Disability Advocates will discuss Disability History during the Inclusion Advocacy Month of October. Topics covered are the history of disabilities as seen and created by our culture, enacted ADA laws and civil rights, inclusion and advocacy, and how this change affects all individuals in our current, diverse society.
If you are in need of accommodations for this program, please contact the Disability Support Resources office directly at 616-331-2490 or e-mail DSRGVSU@gvsu.edu.
Disability Support Resources, 4015 JHZ
616-331-2490 or email@example.com
- Civic Responsibility
- Critical Thinking
- Division of Student Affairs » Office of Student Life
- Ethical Reasoning
- Foundations and Skills for Lifelong Learning
- Human Resources
- Inclusion/Social Justice » Disability Support Resources
- Inclusion/Social Justice » LGBT Resource Center
- Inclusion/Social Justice » Office of Multicultural Affairs
- Integrative Learning
- Intercultural Knowledge and Competence
- LIB 100
- LIB 100 » Knowledge of Human Cultures & the Physical & Natural World
- LIB 100 » Philosophy & Literature
- LIB 201
- LIB 201 » Activism, Including Current or Historical Examples of Movements for Social Justice
- LIB 201 » Experiences & Intersectional Identities of Diverse Populations
- LIB 201 » Explanation of Oppression/ Discrimination That Harms Marginalized Communities