Disability History - LIB 100/201 APPROVED!
Date and TimeWednesday, October 10, 2018
1:00 p.m. - 2:15 p.m.
- Kirkhof Center » RM 2270
Jonathan Cauchi and Cassaundra Wolf from Kent County Disability Advocates will discuss Disability History during the Inclusion Advocacy Month of October. Topics covered are the history of disabilities as seen and created by our culture, enacted ADA laws and civil rights, inclusion and advocacy, and how this change affects all individuals in our current, diverse society.
If you are in need of accommodations for this program, please contact the Disability Support Resources office directly at 616-331-2490.
Disability Support Resources, 4015 JHZ
616-331-2490 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Civic Responsibility
- Critical Thinking
- Division of Student Affairs » Office of Student Life
- Ethical Reasoning
- Foundations and Skills for Lifelong Learning
- Inclusion/Social Justice » Disability Support Resources
- Integrative Learning
- Intercultural Knowledge and Competence
- LIB 100
- LIB 100 » Knowledge of Human Cultures & the Physical & Natural World
- LIB 100 » Philosophy & Literature