Dinner with Grandville Transitions
Date and TimeMonday, April 30, 2018
6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- 3843 Prairie St SW Grandville, MI 49418
The Grandville Transitions group will be preparing dinner for us because they want to show us their amazing cooking skills and most importantly will give them a chance to socialize before summer break. If you are interested in going or would like to volunteer with the Grandville Transitions group email Emily Mann: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Grandville Transitions: Region III Transition Program services young adults ages 18-22. We learn about appropriate work skills, job exploration, social skills, and life skills. We use the community and volunteer opportunities in order to prepare us for life independence.
Emily Mann: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Grand Valley's Council for Exceptional Children Student Chapter: firstname.lastname@example.org
Claudia Hoezee: email@example.com
- Division of Student Affairs » Children's Enrichment Center
- Division of Student Affairs » Office of Student Life
- Division of Student Affairs » Office of Student Life » Student Organization Meetings
- Inclusion/Social Justice » Disability Support Resources