ReACT! presents: Difficult Dialogues - LIB 100/201 APPROVED!
Date and TimeFriday, December 6, 2019
2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Haas Center for Performing Arts » Linn Maxwell Keller Black Box Theatre
Why are dialogues about sexual assault and sexual harassment so difficult and is there any way to make them easier?
ReACT!, GVSU's anti-violence peer theatre troupe out of the Center for Women and Gender Equity, will use low-risk interactive performance and discussion methods to get partcipants thinking about possible difficult discussions over school breaks with family or friends. ReACT! student actor-facilitators will present scenes and pose questions to help prepare someone to better engage with a difficult dialogue.
Linn Maxwell Keller Black Box Theater
- Arts » Performing Arts
- Arts » Performing Arts » Theatre
- Inclusion/Social Justice
- Inclusion/Social Justice » Center for Women and Gender Equity
- LIB 100
- LIB 100 » Social Justice & Human Rights
- LIB 201
- LIB 201 » Activism, Including Current or Historical Examples of Movements for Social Justice