Dessert, Diversity and Dialogue - LIB 100/201 APPROVED!
Date and TimeTuesday, September 25, 2018
7:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Kistler Lobby
This program will be held in the lobby of the Kistler Living Center at 7:30 pm on September 25th.
The goal of this program is to successfully engage students and staff to acknowledge privileges, oppression and other adversities people face based on their identities. Inviting the Vice President for Inclusion and Equity, Dr. Jesse Bernal and his staff, will assist and present to all in attendance on embracing each other's identity to build a better Grand Valley and the world.
LIB 100 Peer Mentor Hosted Event
Darrell Willis: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Division of Student Affairs » Housing and Residence Life
- LIB 100
- LIB 100 » Community Engagement/ Service Learning
- LIB 100 » LIB 100 Hosted Event
- LIB 100 » Social Justice & Human Rights
- LIB 201
- LIB 201 » Experiences & Intersectional Identities of Diverse Populations
- LIB 201 » Explanation of Oppression/ Discrimination That Harms Marginalized Communities