Democracy 101: Democracy in Classical Athens: An Organizer's Guide - LIB 100/201 APPROVED!
Democracy 101 logo
Date and TimeWednesday, November 13, 2019
6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Mary Idema Pew Library » Multipurpose Room
Our session will investigate some original--often surprising, occasionally repellant--ways that Athenian democrats exerted, promoted, and protected themselves against opponents both external and internal, some imagined and some real.
LIB 100/201 approved and pizza will be provided.
Community Service Learning Center
email@example.com | 616-331-2348
- Division of Student Affairs
- Division of Student Affairs » Office of Student Life » Community Service Learning Center
- LIB 100
- LIB 100 » Community Engagement/ Service Learning
- LIB 100 » LIB 100 Hosted Event
- LIB 100 » Social Justice & Human Rights
- LIB 201
- LIB 201 » Activism, Including Current or Historical Examples of Movements for Social Justice
- LIB 201 » How Structures & Systems Affect Diverse Populations