For the health and safety of the Grand Valley community, remote academic instruction will continue through June 17. The Admissions office is available to answer calls Mon.-Fri. from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 616-331-2025 or 1-800-748-0246 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional instructions and updates at www.gvsu.edu/coronavirus
Democracy 101: Youth Political Engagement: A Panel Discussion - LIB 100/201 APPROVED!
Democracy 101 logo
Date and TimeWednesday, October 9, 2019
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Mary Idema Pew Library » Multipurpose Room
Join the Michigan Coordinator of Campus Vote Project, along with students from GVSU and Michigan State University, to discuss the importance and impact of youth political engagement.
LIB 100/201 approved and pizza will be provided.
Community Service Learning Center
email@example.com | 616-331-2348
- Division of Student Affairs
- Division of Student Affairs » Office of Student Life » Community Service Learning Center
- LIB 100
- LIB 100 » Community Engagement/ Service Learning
- LIB 100 » LIB 100 Hosted Event
- LIB 201