Democracy 101: What is the American Dream? - LIB 100/201 APPROVED!
Date and TimeWednesday, January 15, 2020
6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Kirkhof Center » RM 0051 - Area 51
Join the CSLC for a screening of the 2018 film "American Creed"! Stick around after the film for a discussion on the American Dream to kick off our "Deconstructing the American Dream" series!
The Community Service Learning Center
616-331-2348 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Academic » Academic Department Events
- Division of Student Affairs
- Division of Student Affairs » Office of Student Life
- Division of Student Affairs » Office of Student Life » Community Service Learning Center
- LIB 100
- LIB 100 » Community Engagement/ Service Learning
- LIB 100 » LIB 100 Hosted Event
- LIB 100 » Social Justice & Human Rights
- LIB 201
- LIB 201 » Activism, Including Current or Historical Examples of Movements for Social Justice
- LIB 201 » How Structures & Systems Affect Diverse Populations